Sidecar World Champions rub shoulders with stars of two wheels this weekend (23/24 June) in the Lincolnshire Wolds, as the International Sidecar Revival comes to Cadwell Park.
Tipped as a “once-in-a-lifetime opportunity” to see a thrilling combination of modern action and iconic classic machinery, the event is set to play host to some of the biggest names the sport has ever seen, right up to the current F2 British Championship. Both days see a busy programme of race action, with parades of iconic racers and machines throughout the weekend, including:
- Four rounds of the Hyundai Construction Equipment British Sidecar Championship
- Camathias Cup for “period faithful” classic sidecars
- Evocative period racing from the GP Originals two-stroke paddock
- Races for open solo racers up to 1300cc
- GP Legends sidecar parade, featuring World Champions reunited with their title-winning machines, including Rolf Biland, Alain Michel, Steve Abbott, Darren Dixon and Steve Webster MBE
- Historic solos parade, featuring big name riders including Phil Odlin, Paul Cott, Roy Toyne and prolific 1970s racer Derek Chatterton, back aboard his famous Chat Yamaha
- Iconic bike displays from the likes of Chris Mehew, John Chapman and Chris Bourne, with star machines including multiple TT winner Barry Smith’s Thompson Suzuki, an ex Gene Romero Daytona, and a replica of Fred Merkel’s RC30, fresh from its ‘best superbike’ accolade at the Donington Classic
- Barry Sheene Display, featuring an exhibition, memorabilia and bikes from the legendary Sheene story
VIEW EVENT TIMETABLE
Click here to download an entry list.
ADVANCE BOOKING HAS NOW CLOSED. TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AT THE GATE.